Monday, November 7, 2011

Kim Kardashian Flies to Kris Humphries' Hometown

Kim Kardashian Kim Kardashian boarded a late-night flight Saturday to visit Kris Humphries in his Minnesota hometown, People reports. Kardashian, 31, is in town to meet with her soon-to-be-ex-husband, 26, as well as the pastor that officiated their wedding, a source tells the magazine. After Kardashian filed for divorce last week, Humphries issued a statement saying he wanted to try to save the marriage. Kris Humphries: I'm devastated that Kim filed for divorce "I'm committed to this marriage and everything this covenant represents. I love my wife and am devastated to learn she filed for divorce ... I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make it work," he told TMZ. In a blog post the day after filing, Kardashian wrote that she simply rushed in to something too soon. "I felt like I was on a fast roller coaster and couldn't get off when now I know I probably should have," she wrote. "I got caught up with the hoopla and the filming of the TV show that when I probably should have ended my relationship, I didn't know how to and didn't want to disappoint a lot of people."

No comments:

Post a Comment