Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Is being a film director/producer the right job for ME?

Hi everyone! I have always loved filming, and enjoyed making all kinds
of videos with friends, family, and about personal experiences. I love
taking charge and making my visions become a reality. I have been
thinking that I might possibly want to become a film producer. The
problem is, (this is going to seem stupid but.....) I cannot seem to
think of good themes/stories for a film. I can always conjure a
general concept, and then it slips away. Does this mean that I do not
have what it takes to have this career? Also, I heard that once you
graduate, you cannot enter the film industry unless you have more than
10 million dollars. I do not have this kind of money! Is this true?
All advice would be greatly appreciated!!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment